I first bought Elder Scrolls Online: One Tamriel edition back in Q1 2016 thanks to my friend Elda providing some insights into the game and being a FREE week of play. I waded on through the story and slowly became use to the play and combat style of the game reach a reasonable level 27 Sorceror. This slower pace for me was mainly due to the games quite different in some areas like selling on an auction house, where you actually have to join a guild which is more dedicated to selling and putting up stored in the main towns. Or the limited combat bar which only allows 5 main spells to use per weapon and equip only 2 weapons, which you must switch between to access all spells.
Due to the levels of depth in the story, skills, crafting, delves, sky rings further depth of having passive in so many different areas you can choose to unlock or not. A complex crafting system which feels like more genuine crafting, which again you can choose to bolster with extra skills points being assigned.
Well after just under a year of not playing ESO I now back ready to reach max level and start earning champion points. In addition completing the story and all DLC the game has to offer. One of the first areas I had to resolve was replacing the old addons which I had used to improve my gameplay experience last year. After reinstall Minion a brilliant addon maintainer and a few recommendation my my friend Elda, plus watching a fair few YT videos I had a good selection of what I was after. The resulting UI is shown in the screen below and provide lots of minimal goodness.
For now I will just name the addons which make the normal minimal screen state seen in the screenshot and I find the most clean. I have at least another 10-12 addons which enhance the mapp, locations, guild, merchant, addon memory manager, etc. I will do a later post on all my recommend ESO addons.
- LUI Extended
- Providing clean health, mana, stamina bars for self, target, groups, raids and fully customisable.
- Harvest Map
- Shows map pins and in game 3d pins of resource locations.
- Quest Map
- Add quest giver markers to mini map and map
- Quest Tracker
- Provide the right had quest list with active quest marked plus tooltip hover of objectives.
- Adds skyshard location on mini map and map
- Votan’s Mini Map
- The mini map you see in bottom right with many configurable options.
- Wykkyd Toolbar
- The tool bar of key information like stable researching cooldown, bag space, gold, time, area, and much more to customise.